Are you interested in pursuing a residential property management (RPM) career? Or perhaps you already work in RPM and are looking to advance your career. Whether you are a student, an RPM professional, or a potential career changer, there are many RPM education and training opportunities for you.
- College education options, from community and technical college programs to university degrees, can make you a leading candidate for RPM jobs.
- Continuing education and professional development options for RPM professionals can accelerate your career growth and advancement.
College and University Options to Launch Your RPM Career
Numerous colleges and universities offer an RPM major, minor, or concentration. This RPM education gives students a unique opportunity to learn about the rental housing industry and apply their knowledge in the real world. Some institutions include RPM programs as a complement to other degrees.
Community and Technical Colleges and Community-Based Organizations Offering RPM Credential Programs
These community and technical colleges and community-based organizations offer the Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) program and/or the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) program.
- Austin Community College (Austin, Texas)
- Careerline Tech Center (Holland, Mich.)
- Coconino Community College (Flagstaff, Ariz.)
- College of Southern Maryland (La Plata, Md.)
- Columbus Technical College (Columbus, Ga.)
- Community College of Baltimore County (Catonsville, Md.)
- Forsyth Tech Community College (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Garrett College (McHenry, Md.)
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College (Clarkston, Ga.)
- Goodwill Central Texas (Austin, Texas)
- Goodwill Houston (Houston, Texas)
- Goodwill San Antonio (San Antonio, Texas)
- Grace-Mar Services (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Guilford Technical Community College (Jamestown, N.C.)
- Houston Community College (Houston, Texas)
- JVS SoCal (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Meridian Technology Center (Stillwater, Okla.)
- Montgomery College (Rockville, Md.)
- Piedmont Virginia Community College (Charlottesville, Va.)
- Prince George’s Community College (Largo, Md.)
- Savannah Technical College (Savannah, Ga.)
- Thomas Nelson Community College (Hampton, Va.)
- University of the District of Columbia Community College (Washington, D.C.)
- Wake Technical Community College (Raleigh, N.C)
- Western Technical College (El Paso, Texas)
Online Continuing Education for RPM Career Growth and Advancement
Learn course by course or on a subscription basis — and take your career to the next level. Grace Hill and the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) created Visto to provide easy access to nationally recognized, high-quality, online credential programs and training courseware for current or emerging:
- Leasing consultants
- Maintenance technicians
- Community managers
- Regional portfolio supervisors
- Industry suppliers
Visto makes it easier to:
- Increase your knowledge and skills to excel in your career.
- Complete training online from any device at the times that work best for you.
- Gain access to industry insiders and learn from the best.
For nearly two decades, Grace Hill has been developing best-in-class online training courseware and administration solely for the residential property management industry.