For people who like working with their hands, solving problems, and interacting with and helping others. Choose this path if you like activity and variety: In maintenance, you’ll stay on the go, using and learning skills as a carpenter, electrician, HVAC technician, and more.Find Out What You’ll Do and Earn
For people who enjoy sales and helping others, excel at accounting or data administration, and possess strong leadership skills. Choose this path for the opportunity to recruit residents, cultivate strong communities, and eventually oversee a real estate portfolio.Find Out What You’ll Do and Earn
Residential Property Management Career Benefits
What benefits can a career in residential property management offer you?
Full-Time, Year-Round Work
- Regular and predictable hours
- No seasonal fluctuations
- Job skills and experiences are transferable to communities nationwide.
- Wherever you move, apartment communities are there.
- Apartment housing shows national growth.
- 11,000 new jobs created every year
- Projected demand for 4.6 million new apartments by 2030
- Demand grows consistently — even during a recession