Find your calling in one of RPM’s many rewarding career paths.
With jobs available wherever you move, a career in residential property management offers countless ways you can capitalize on your education and experience:
- If you like working with your hands, a job as a maintenance technician might be right for you.
- If you’re a people person and enjoy helping others, consider being a leasing consultant.
- If you’re interested in creating partnerships and delivering products and services to RPM communities, consider joining a supplier team focused on areas such as utilities, financial services, and architectural design.
- If you have leadership experience and enjoy solving problems, learn more about residential property manager positions.
A Residential Property
Connect With Casey on LinkedIn
When I graduated college, I started searching for careers and apartments, never thinking I’d find both at the same place! I’m not the first person to enter residential property management while looking for someplace to live. People may not think about a career in our industry until they interact with us.
RPM will help you advance.
You’ll find success in this rapidly growing industry, which offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Rewarding career paths for many different skills and interests
Join a strong, supportive team.
In your RPM workplace, you’ll enjoy the kind of tight-knit team you had in school. You will find close partners in your teammates and friends in your residents, who will look to you for support and guidance.
RPM offers great benefits, including:
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Life insurance
- Reduced rent and tuition reimbursement at many companies
RPM jobs are everywhere, so you can choose where you live.
We understand that when looking for jobs after college, you don’t always know what you want, but you know where you want to live. With over 35 million Americans living in rental communities, you can easily find a RPM position wherever you move.
Ready to Learn More?
Take our career quiz to help you determine the best RPM career track for you. Then, connect with an ambassador to network and ask questions.
To learn more, visit careers.naahq.org.
Take this quick, four question quiz to see how your interests, education, and experience make you a great fit for the industry.Find Your Calling